santab0b.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rune Reload
please sign up! and start posting! join the community
your admins-
aew 2100,
santab0b.
Rune Reload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

within the light:in other news,clan chat updates.

2 posters

Go down

do you like the new clan chat update?

within the light:in other news,clan chat updates. I_vote_lcap100%within the light:in other news,clan chat updates. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
within the light:in other news,clan chat updates. I_vote_lcap0%within the light:in other news,clan chat updates. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
within the light:in other news,clan chat updates. I_vote_lcap0%within the light:in other news,clan chat updates. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

within the light:in other news,clan chat updates. Empty within the light:in other news,clan chat updates.

Post  aew 2100 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:18 am

from runescape:
'The last suggested name for Clan Chat channels persists when changing worlds and between logouts, and will attempt to rejoin the channel if it still exists.

The Wilderness Agility Course has been added to the allowed areas for Bounty and Bounty (+1) worlds.

When inputting numbers (for example, when withdrawing items from your bank) you can now use 'k' (or 'K') for thousand, and 'm' (or 'M') for million.'

i like this allot seems really handy so you don't have to type the clan chat name over and over and over again..really.

i really don't care,i don't player kill(Pk) that much.

i like this just a handy update.

ok the part of the 'in other news' section of this update is the first part;the clan chat changes,how do you guys like this?

(if you rate in your post,please use a 5 point scale)

thanks guys! and remember have fun!

http://runereload.tk

Back to top Go down

within the light:in other news,clan chat updates. Empty Re: within the light:in other news,clan chat updates.

Post  rojo727 Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:48 am

love it cant wait to try it
rojo727
rojo727
addy member
addy member

Back to top Go down